Thursday, September 13, 2007

Date Night with the Kids









I forgot to post this over the summer. I was WAY too busy I guess! Aiden & Paris went to their 1st concert (other then the Wiggles) this summer. The Police. They went with Robb & I while Evan was at soccer camp. Evan on the other hand has been to a ton of concerts....Rolling Stones (twice), Billy Joel, Jason Mraz, David Gray, etc etc...so he was not upset to miss out.

So first we went to the Spaghetti Factory on Central. Wow, I have been going there for years, since I was a child with my great-grandma! It was great!!!! My kids' first time. Then off to the concert. We sat in my dad's suite @ US Airways Arena, and the kids had fun. They knew a few songs and we left about 3/4 through the show. They started dozing off! So we beat the traffic and left right before the "encore set". So here are my pictures from June 2007!