

I have so much wrapping to do, and still not feeling 100% better. Tonight is Aiden's Xmas program at school, last night was Evan's school Fall sports award night (Evan got "player of the season" award). Tomorrow I have a computer final to go take. Thursday I have 2 class parties and a gingerbread house decorating party to attend at the kids' school. Then Friday a bowling field trip and 1 class party, plus the annual office party at our family business. Then Friday evening is the Nutcracker dress rehearsal (where they will take photos of everyone) and then 2 shows on Saturday. After Saturday I can breath a sigh of relief!!! But then Xmas eve we have 2places to be, and then 2 places on Xmas day.
Here are photos from Evan's soccer game over the weekend, his sports award night and the CCV Stars soccer party last Friday at our home (the 1st picture is a cake made by a team mom)!