
Hello....I was gone again :) Evan had soccer in Irvine with his team, so last minute I tagged along. Fri-Monday, with a stop at Disneyland for Paris, Aiden and I to use our passes on Sunday. I'll post pictures soon.....this is a picture of my cousin who was hurt in Lake Powell, I'll upload video of the helicopter getting him in our canyon. I need to get the "after" picture so you can see his poor little face after his water accident. SCARY situation for all of us. We have been so lucky with no accidents, so this was just sad and scary....here is Trentin and I. We were both "rockin" the hats. He reminded me of Panama Jack on the suntan oil bottles.
PS~ Look how tall he is next to me. I am 13 years older then him and use to babysit him. Now look, he towers over me!!!