Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm in love....... (sigh)

I'm in love....with Sprinkles cupcakes. OH MY WORD!!! I never have had one, and darn that I did :) HA! My aunt, grandmother and cousins went up to Beverly Hills for the day and brought us back some Sprinkles. 2 bags full! Now, I was skeptical. They are big and very frosted. Many cousins cut the cupcakes in 1/2. So I took a bite of the red velvet and thought it's "ok". A little too "cheesy" for me. Then a bite of the chocolate and thought it was kind of "bland", not too sweet. Then I tried the vanilla frosted, vanilla cupcake and boy, hearts flew from my ears and I was seriously in love with this cupcake.....so this is me...enjoying the best EVER cupcake in the WHOLE world. Robb took some photos of me in my own little world, with my brother Ryan and sister Rose Mary looking at me in pure shock (or maybe disgust, or horror???). Oh and shall I mention....a Sprinkles opened up here in Az. I have only thought about it maybe 20 times in the past 5 days since being back home :) But the amount of sugar and calories will have to make the cupcake wait until a special occasion (like the kids going back to school August 12th!!! whoo hoo).









Do you feel the love?????