Thursday, February 19, 2009

HEAD Donations for Uganda

I guess it's all about who you know :) My son has a friend who's grandmother works at HEAD. HEAD makes tennis sports wear and equipment here in Az. The company is closing one of their plants and was donating and giving away a bunch of their inventory. This lady knew about Hope 4 Kids and my passion. So she held boxes of goods for me! Robb loaded his car full. I took inventory and came up with 56 pairs of tennis shoes (valued at $69.95 each) and also tons of warm-up out fits, shorts, duffel bags, hats, shirts, ect. This is really such a great thing for Tru Vine (the boarding school/ church) that is trying to start a sports program for the orphans. All of these goodies will be heading over in June with Kristi and I to Uganda! God is good!!