My sweet and very talented friend Janet had waited over a year for the most wonderful news.....her daughter was born. Janet was blow drying her hair and got "the call". Unknown to her Reilly was born the day before in Atlanta and was availible for adoption. Janet litterally dropped her life in Arizona to go get her newborn. All of my dear friend's prayers were answered and she jumped on the next plane to Georgia (with her hubby Todd in tow of course!). This is Miss Reilly Iris (Iris after Janet and Todd's wedding song by the Goo Goo Dolls) and I chillin' at the soccer fields. Janet and I have sons who play competitive soccer together (11 year old big boys!).
If anyone needs any faux painting or mural work done, let me know. That is what Janet's specialty is in!!! She is a talented artist!

PS~ That is not my A&W ice cream next to me, that is Aiden's!!! I am trying to be good for the Bahamas :)