Sunday, December 27, 2009

Update on my Little One in Uganda

If you followed by June trip to Uganda you would have heard me talk about a little girl in Uganda I just absolutely thought was the cutest thing. Of course I could not bring her home, but I checked with the Pastor who runs the facility that these kids can come to for the day and learn, get fed and medical attention, and she still is coming there daily with her older brother who brings her. No one has details on her, but I was told she is a street child, most likely orphaned but taken care of by siblings. This is Fazira. ADORABLE!!!!!




I can tell they posed her with clean clothes in a few of the photos, and with a banana! So she is getting food there. The kids all swap clothes after they get bathed by the women who help the Pastor. The women are widowed and really devote their lives to these kids who are the bottom of the barrel in Uganda.