Saturday, November 06, 2010

I voted.....and took my kids too!

The 2010 election polling station was not only visited by myself, but also Aiden and Paris came with me. I explained how it worked before we went in and while I was voting they quietly watched me. The volunteers gave them stickers also. My young Republicans :) And Yay, Prop 203 passed! I am a strong believer in legalizing marijuana for medical reasons. Never heard of anyone OD'ing on pot, and it's natural! Got my 2 thumbs up over opiates for pain relief (form a heroin, that yes is legal). I guess I could be called a Republican with some liberal views. I personally think we need to get 5 "main" guys to co-run the office as president to get this country back in shape. We are a mess right now. Warren Buffet, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Donald Trump being 4 of the 5 men. Not sure about the last spot...... just my idea.