






This is too funny..but 2 nights ago we got GHOSTED. Which at first I was like "what"? Then read the info that came with it and thought it was a cute idea (evan though my hubby wanted to throw it away thinking we were being poisoned). Ok, sometime during the day (2 days ago) someone in our neigborhood left a bag full of little toys and candy on my doormat. I of course called Paris to come out when I saw the bag & pulled the note out to discovered what it was. I was GHOSTED! So then we keep the Halloween goodies, and hung the ghost print out on our front door (so we aren't ghosted again per the rules). Then I am suppose to do it to 2 more people. I have done it yet, but am planning on it, late of course since Halloween was yesterday. Or maybe I'll change it to "Turkey'ed" (ha ha ha). Now as I drive up my street I notice houses with ghosts hanging on the door, so I bet it was one of them that knew I had kids and would get a kick out of it! What fun....