Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Whirlwind Weekend






Wow....my weekend actually started Thursday with the kids' last day of school before Thanksgiving break. Aiden and Paris had a Thanksgiving Feast at school (here is pictures, her preschool friend is Kory). Then Friday we stayed home and waited all day for a delivery, they said 8am-2pm well it did not come until 5:30pm....so my day was shot. But it was a 1 time appt then I'd have to pay for delivery, so I had to be home (it was a new 70 inch TV stand that arrive via pallet with a mini fork lift). Then Saturday we had 2 soccer games and Nutcracker rehearsals for Paris. Plus I made a Target, Michael's & Kirkland run...OH and I went to Razmataz and bought a BEAUTIFUL wall unit that will be delivered this week. Today (Sunday) was an all day move. I moved my mom from Surprise to 75th Ave and the 101. The move was wonderful, only an hour to load and unload...but the unpacking and organizing took longer. So she and Tyler are settled, right by my house and across from his school. Things were a whirlwind of driving and such, but everything worked out...oh and Robb got a surround sound system today at Ultimate Electronics (we were prewired), so he is in Heaven!!! So that is my weekend!! Now I have kids off this week, but thank goodness their school has organized fun (for extra $ of course), but my 3 are signed up Monday-Weds!! So Hobby Lobby here I come tomorrow!!!!