5 Things About My Day....
1) I can barely walk.....I started "Cardio Circuit" training at a mixed martial art training center and it kicked my behind yesterday. I am excited to go back though!!! I think Pilates may be history in my book!!
2) I got my nails done and asked for black nail polish, my nail guy painted dark purple.
3) My cousin Kristi, and possibly my uncle, will be joining Leah and I on our African mission!!! Yay.....Uganda is 6 months from tomorrow!!!! Exciting stuff!
4) I burnt the top of my mouth yesterday eating soup with Michelle at Next (on 59th and the Loop 101...yummy)....so my mouth is sore. Not fun.
5) I hate this wind......having long hair I hate WIND :) Today I am wearing my hair down and it is windy up where I live. I guess I'll put it in a pony tail!!
So there is 5 things......I have been running around the school and to a Dr appt for Evan...finally home and I am back up to school to get the kids. My poor dog misses me and has anxiety every time I leave. Happy May Day!!!! Teresa, when I get home I'll post something about May Day for you!!!! Have fun with Tonya in CA girlie!!!! Scrapping without me...take pictures you lucky girls!!!
PS~ I am dedicating the song "All Summer Long" to a wonderful and special person who reads my blog, but does not comment or have a blog....just ocasionally looks. This person has a birthday in the next week...Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your birthday and the upcoming summer! Summer and you, go hand in hand... :) HUGS!!!