Today I had a few random thoughts.............nothing important, life changing or any kind of revelation on my part :)
~I think Radiohead, The Beatles, Coldplay and Rolling Stones are the very best music groups ever......oh and I can't stop singing Deathcab for Cutie's new song "I will posses your heart". It is brilliant.
~When does Coldplay's new cd come out.....I am wanting to listen to it before I go to the concert in July.
~What exactly is in a Butterfinger? I am addicted!
~I want a big fluffy ballerina tutu for myself. I saw one in a store that is a skirt (slash) tutu....I want it...I should have got it.
~It's been almost a year since my last Disneyland trip. Our annual passes have been wasted this year since they went unused. I got to get there ASAP before July 16th.
~I am again thinking of my hair color and if I should go solid again.....
~Thank God for satellite radio. I {{HEART}} Sirius :)
~Why the heck is gas for expensive? I remember in 1996 filling my Jeep Wrangler up for $20 or less......sigh, I miss my Jeep.
~I hate doing squats in my cardio class. HATE HATE HATE, oh and I hate jump-roping and "jack knives"
~I wonder if I could hike the Grand Canyon. I may have a new goal to shoot for. I am not an outdoor person, but that is what interests me in this.
~I wonder when I will ever be able to sleep in on the weekends. I am so busy lately I have been getting up by 7:00am even on Saturday and Sundays.
~Why are we trying so hard to get to Myanmar (Burma) to help them after the cyclone, when the government hates us and does not want us there. I am sick of hearing of ships full of food getting denied.
~Will I get to watch these 4 Blockbuster movies I have here by Saturday? (Mr Brooks, Mad Money, Walk Hard and Atonement)
~Why do my kids fight over silly things, and choose to do this when I am on the phone?
~I want to learn another language, something European :)
~What the heck is up with mushrooms growing in our backyard grass? The day after the yard guy came and mowed, mushrooms popped up over night! These mushrooms are making me cranky.
~There should be a law against junk mail. I throw 75% of my mail away (in the recycle can) and think of trees being cut down to promote things I don't need. I am not a tree-hugger by any means, but sometimes I feel like singing Joni Mitchell's song "Big Yellow Taxi" when I throw my junk mail away.
~Is it weird I have never tasted coffee before and only went into a Starbucks one time to get a gift card for someone?
~I need to back up my computer, I keep putting it off. Yikes...
That's it...........yep, a real Einstein day for me :) ha ha ha