I remember listening to you as a child,
The song you sang with Stevie Nicks,
Stop Dragging my Heart Around,
Well, you accomplished it, you ARE dragging MY heart around,
Around to Jobing.com Arena tonight to see you, yes you, perform,
How I have waited so many years to see you and your blonde locks on stage,
I am hoping for all the classics but also a near and dear song,
"Among the Wildflowers",
Someone once said the song remind them of me and I never forgot,
So Tom with your red guitar and all 90 pounds of you up there looking down on all us common folk,
Think of playing "my song" and yes I am the girl that will be swaying my head with every song with my eyes closed doing the white man's overbite throughout the concert....I can guarantee it,
In case you look, that is :)

