7 hours and 52 minutes from now my plane will take off......... I am awake still packing and it's almost midnight. I am sure I will sleep most of my 20 hour flight to Uganda. My suitcase is a mess, as I am taking clothes I will leave there. I look and feel so disorganized. But I am armed with 2 cameras and a camcorder, ha! That is ALL I REALLY NEED :) I am more worried about leaving the kids then going there. Hopefully I can use someone's computer when we are at one of the hotels with "wifi" to update my blog....if not then I will write on the 18th!! I get back the evening of the 17th. As long as I have my passport I guess I need to be done packing. 1/2 my suitcase is stuff to leave there (for the widows and orphans). Plus peanut butter :) They asked everyone to bring a jar!
~Shawna
PS~ I am excited...100% excited, not scared or second guessing myself. This will be so wonderful to add to my life experiences. I feel so blessed to even be able to go on this trip!!! All because of my wonderful hubby, and his parents helping me out with the kids while I am gone...so a HUGE thanks to them.