Saturday, March 08, 2008

12 Weeks Until Summer

12 weeks until school is out and Summer starts....are you excited??? Are you ready??? I am!!!! Whoo hoo!!!! Here is another little gem of a photo from WDW. I have some others I ordered from my "Photopass" I'll share when they come in....



Yes, I got soaked! Aiden was smart dunking. Paris got a splash, but was too short to get anything major. Not sure why Evan did not get drenched. He does look scared though in this picture, ha ha. But once we got to the bottom it was like 2 big bucket's of water were thrown in my face. Good thing I had my hair in a pony-tail. Little known fact about myself, I have naturally curly hair. So once wet, yep, it gets that oh so attractive poodle look :) I have to blow dry my hair daily! Anyway, I was soaked. And yet, I agreed to do this ride twice. I dunked the second time.