Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Staying Busy!!! Happy Weds!!!

Lots has happened lately........a little recap for your pleasure...........


My Lawn Goose had a fashion show today:

From this:

To this:




Kenzie's 5th Birthday at "As You Wish"







This is me doing Pilates. Not as graceful as some do it :) But I am in my 6th week, and hey I am the opposite of athletic. So I thought I'd bring a camera and catch this all on film in case I quit and never excercise again, which could happen any day now. My motivation is summer right now!!! Yay, Lake Powell!!!! This Pilates studio is at 59th Ave and Union Hills and it is called Unique Physique.







And yep...you win Krista!!! I am going to Uganda! With "Hope 4 Kids" (see by sidebar for a link to their website). Very cool organization! Now I gotta get the required Yellow Fever shot for my visa, but along with a recommended Typhoid and some other shots. YIKES! Plus oral Malaria pills to take along........but I am EXCITED! Plane tickets are booked, fees paid. I am IN!