
Just a little blogging break. I have been scrapbooking and the kids went back to school today after 11 days off! Wow!! I was skipping into the school today to drop them off. Back into my routine. Yesterday was the funeral for my childhood friend and it was very sad. 30 is too young to die. All around it was sad, Evan starts State Cup games this weekend for soccer. WHOO HOO! Then 2 weeks until my sisters and I go with my father on a "Father/Daughter" weekend to Vegas! Should be a lot of fun. We will go see the Beatles LOVE show and Phantom of the Opera (which I have seen maybe 5 times, hee hee, but not in Vegas).....so life is good.
PS~ Also, my sweetheart, best friend and hubby of 11 years Robb turned 37 yesterday......it was his birthday :) So, since it was a national holiday in our house I took that day off from blogging, cooking and cleaning! I am a lucky gal, huh?