Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 Week Countdown

One week from today I leave for Uganda. I have been talking about this FOREVER huh??? Or since last April anyway, ha! My cousin Kristi and I had our meeting with Hope 4 Kids founder Tom tonight. Lots of answers and I am less concerned about the overall trip. Everything from clothing to food, to money and safety were discussed. We are in good hands! I will fly out next Thursday for a total of 20 hours flying time (then 2 layovers). I will post my itinerary tomorrow. We will go on safari for 2 days when we first arrive. I got my last shot today at the dr, so I think I am good and ready!!!! I will have some internet access a few times over my 14 day stay, so I may be able to update my blog! Also my inlaws will be here living with Robb and the kids, so I know they will be taken care of really well.

So much to do in 1 week.........