Friday, October 17, 2008

Movie Tour in Hawaii

Ok, any "Lost" fans reading this, I could not wait to post this :) We went on a movie tour in Hawaii on a ranch up on North Shore. Many films are made on this ranch. "Lost" being a TV show with scenes filmed here. Robb and I renacted the "Lost" scene of Jack & Juliet's 2nd kiss in front of the Temptest station. You can see the edge of the old school bus the tour takes us around the property on.



The clip from Lost at the same spot as Robb and I are standing (with more trees in the scene and props)


The Temptest Station looking very "natural" for the taping of the "Lost" tv show:


The Temptest Station in real life is an old war bunker the ranch uses as a museum with stuff inside from past movies. The bunker is a lot bigger then we were allowed to see. It is built into the side of the mountain and is goes up and down 6 stories! Solid concrete! It was also used in "Pearl Harbor" (the movie with Ben Affleck) for a few scenes. Wish my picture was better of the entrance. I do have video to post later!!