Monday, October 06, 2008

I'm Back!!

I'm Back!!!! Whew.......24 hour trip to Disneyland for Miley Cyrus' 16th birthday party. I will post pictures and 1 video I took with my camera tomorrow. I am so tired. It was SO FUN. The experience in the park and "celebrity hunting" as we called it was a hoot!! WOW, was there so many celebrities out!!! 5000 tickets sold and so the park was at a good capacity for this event. She sang songs, we got cupcakes, rides were open, fireworks, games, parade of stars, stars walking around freely (which was neat), photo opts with cool decor all over and goodie bags to take home. Worth every penny!!! 6pm-11pm last night. Me, Paris, Rose Mary, Jacque, Leah & Kenzie went....flew over and back within 24 hours! We had 1 extra ticket from someone not being able to go with us (sniff sniff), but it's ok because we found the perfect girl to take the ticket!! Tonya's daughter Texie!!! And in her own words "it was the best night of my life"....so she had a blast and Tonya hung out in Downtown Disney for 5 hours while we were in the party!

More details and pics tomorrow...off to bed......oh and we stayed in the "princess suite" at the Disneyland Hotel! Which was a 1st for us. Never even heard of the "princess suite" before :)