I am back home. I was in Hawaii since last Wednesday. I had a busy week and just could not stay on top of blogging last week. We got home last night at midnight but did not leave the airport until about 1am because of lost luggage. 3 out of 4 bags arrived home, and of course the one missing bag was my bag. This morning we get a call that my bag boarded the wrong plane :) It's in Portland! Ha ha....so Hawaiian Airlines is going to Fed Ex it to my house. Which will be expensive. My bag was over the weight limit! 58 pounds...yikes!!
Anyhoo, I have a ton of photos from Jason and Nicole's North Shore (Oahu) wedding, which was really beautiful! Also, we went to a luau, Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona, and took a Ranch Movie Tour (which was soooo cool). Then of course I still have all the Miley birthday party photos, and my cousin's baby shower photos. Oh and the MMA fight I went to the night before the birthday party at Disneyland. Whew!!! 10days of nonstop places to be and traveling!!! So glad to be home for awhile.....
Got to go get my dog...she has been boarded for awhile now.