Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I {{{HEART}}} YouTube

I am slowly learning YouTube and posting some of my videoing that I have taken since getting my new digital camcorder this past July....so here is Santorini Greece! That is Paris in the pink with her cousin Kenzie in the matching pink dress. We are with our cruise boat tour group......

****You may have to pause my music on my blog on the bottom of my blog page to hear the videos ****



Also, a clip of us in Barcelona, Spain. Which was our departure point for the cruise. This was the day after we arrived, and we were jet lag. I think the music in the back ground (playing on a boat in the harbor) was "Sweet Home Alabama" (ha ha). We walked that whole street up and down, Las Ramblas is what it is called. That statue is Christopher Columbus pointing to the West Indies, which turned out to be the USA! Yep, he was from Barcelona Spain, and we saw where he left from and returned back to.