Monday, February 18, 2008

Pony Day, Hurray!!

Yee Haw!!! An annual event at my kids' school every year is Pony Day, which happen to fall on Paris' B-day this year (which was a double treat for her). This is just for the Kindergarteners and Preschoolers. They get a pony ride and a picture. The pictures just came in last week...& yep, I had to buy them! The class photo was free, but the individual ones were cute I thought (I think they see me coming and mark it up double to be honest, ha ha).

Next year Aiden will be in 1st grade, so no Pony Day, but Paris will still get it for another year. It is too cute. This pony just looked like a big stuffed animal. The company "Whatever Little Pony" caters to parties and events with pony rides and such. The owners are very nice! We do have some cowboy lineage in our blood!!!





PS~ Still sick with a head cold...not fun. I guess I was laughing and talking in my sleep last night after taking some Nyquil.

**Update** One of the things Robb heard me say in my sleep was "Now that's what I am talking about" then I proceeded to giggle....I don't recall this dream. Must have been good!