Every Friday Paris and I have a "girl's fun day" because she does not have school. So this past Friday we went to As You Wish. It's a painting pottery kinda place. It was a lot of fun and our first time there. We will defintely go MANY more times! She is a little artist! We could have stayed the whole day! We will go back this week and pick up our painted goods after it gets fired in the kiln. Then afterwards, we went to Target and she picked up these nifty "Disney" nails (hee hee). When we got home Paris decided I should give Pixie a manicure (or maybe I'd call it a pedicure on a dog?), anyhoo, so I did. Our Friday is officially documented and boy was it fun and eventful! Not a dull moment from start to finish! Now, what shall we do for next week? Hummmmmmm............
**I'll post photos from Evan's school talent show tomorrow. It was cute. He and his cousin Jacque were in it last night. He played guitar in his group "The 3 Disciples" and Jacque danced a routine to "Walkin' on Sunshine". Too cute! We video'ed too