Thursday, April 03, 2008

Better Late Than.....

Better late than never :) Easter day...and the kids' Easter baskets! Hair accessories, dvds and Bakugans were "HAWT" (use your Southern drawl) items in our house this year. Plus the boys got a Ripstik each. www.ripstikusa.com/

Early Morning.........everyone had a little BED HEAD :)





Robb cooked breakfast on Easter...which is our usual Sunday tradition anyway. But today was just even more special and his parents joined us!! We call our weekly Sunday tradition of homemade waffles, eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuits and bacon every Sunday, "NO CEREAL SUNDAY". The kids love the food and enjoy this special event every Sunday. But right around 1pm they are having cereal withdrawls. Captain Crunch and Toucan Sam (Fruit Loops) are our buddies here in our household. OH, and we can't forget about Count Chocula and the Silly Rabbit from Trix....they join us occasionally too!



Tomorrow (Friday) is another BIG step for me in order to get my "ducks in a row" for Africa. So far my application is done, paperwork complete, I have my passport (since I was 17), paid for my mission, purchased my airfare........now for the last part until I have to file my visa paperwork and then I wait for November....can you guess what tomorrow is??????????? I'll post pictures after I get back. Leah will be with me.