Thursday, April 17, 2008

Howdy Ya'll


Wow, what a busy week....is it Friday already? Didn't I just get home from Vegas? The week FLEW by! This week I seriously just was on the go! I had a Geology final this week, bought a new washer/dryer (an LG), went to Bible study, went to Pilates, did my normal routine with groceries/dry cleaning/post office/Target/soccer/ballet/swim, plus my dad left for New Zealand for 9 days. So I sent a little "project" with him in his suitcase. I'll write a post about that when he gets home. He went to hunt there, some kind of elk I guess. Anyway, I'll just call my project, "Project T.T.F.". Ha ha :)

This weekend Evan has State Cup games for soccer. It is down to the last 4 teams and his team is 1 of the 4. Whoo hoo. So yes, we will be there!! I am missing the Scrapbook convention to go!! Hope they win!! Or at least win Saturday and move on to Sunday! The last round....pretty cool.....anyway, hope ya'll are doing good. I have been buried in books studying. Then next week is another busy week. 6 weeks until Lake Powell is what I keep saying......