
Yay, for Evan and his team! They are still in State Cup! Yesterday they won against Sereno, then they moved on to today and won against the Blackhawks. So they are still in the State Cup! It is "do or die" time, as once you lose you are out and your season ends. So right now Evan's team is #2 in the state.
So we have a game this coming Saturday against another Sereno team. If we beat them, we play them again on Sunday for the final match. So two games against the same team (they are currently #1 as of today). It is actually Evan's old team from when he started playing competitive soccer in 1st grade. We found CCV closer to us in 2006 and just love it.
If anyone is thinking of where to put there kids for year round sports programs (cheer, football, soccer, etc), here is CCV Sport's homepage: http://www.ccvstars.com
PS~ My weekend did not start "happy happy"...some of you might have heard the story already and I'll email it to you in full if you want. Long story short, Friday Aiden decided to walk home from school which is still a good 3-4 miles away along BUSY streets. Well it was stressful having a 6 year old disapear and have the campus search for a child that I thought was there and the staff not realize he was gone. Thank goodness a staff member saw him about 1.5 miles away and called 911. The police brought hime back to school. That sums it up. Not really his fault. So I can't be too mad at him he is only 6 and he was suppose to be in the after school program. He does know better and he'll NEVER do that again. Big Friday afternoon for me....I thought my Aiden was gone and I was completely freaked out and crying. Thinking the worst. There is more to this story. But details and pointing fingers at people are not fun and cheerful. So he is home and I am blessed no one kidnapped him or anything like that as he walked for an hour and 15 minutes by himself.