Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Cousin Who Followed His Dream

This is a little story about my cousin. He followed his dream of becoming an artist. His name is Kenny, or Kenneth Richardson III and his gallery is Pravus on Roosevelt. He is awesome and loves what he does for a livng every day he wakes up.....I think the world of him and had so much fun yesterday.....this is him and his gallery:



This is his art (see Iggysaurus ~ as in Iggy Pop as a dinosaur below):


(there is the David Lee Roth painting that is in this series with Iggy)






Our day being educated in the gallery:




Outside of the gallery on Roosevelt ~




More to come....as more shows happen and as Leah and I go down and learn more with Kenny Art School 101 classes :)



PS~ 3 more shots today at the DR for my trip....no pictures...I went solo today for them.