Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1/2 Way Through Sept

I have been so busy with Sept it is crazy. I have some pictures and video I need to upload. This week has been packed with 1 thing after another. I am just tired :) I'll write more this weekend.....

On a different note:
*50 days until I leave for Africa
*I am addicted to pistachios
*I am sooooooo HAPPY Dan won Big Brother
*No matter how busy I am, I have still been working out
*I am ready to ban sugary junk food in my house, I have crazy kids all of the sudden, I think this is sugar related
*I just realized we have 16 weeks left of 2008
*Which means I have 19 weeks left of being 30 years old
*Will I ever have time to catch up on my DVR recordings?
*Can't wait to see the new TV show "Kim & Kath" :)

I ponder to myself...why do I never get to bed before 11pm, and I always wake up before 6:30am. OH YES, KIDS :) And the many things I am doing for them....ha ha!

Night Night..........13 minutes until bedtime for me!!