My great-grandmother "Ganoo" as we all called her passed away last year, today (September 3rd) is her birthday. She would have been, I think, 100 this year. I may have to double check this with my grandmother, her daughter. But I am sure she would have been, because I was thinking "Party" for this year :) Anyways, last July she joined her husband in Heaven who has been waiting for her patiently. Both Grandpa Earl and Ganoo got to meet 1, or all 3, of my kids. Which is pretty neat. They would be their great-great grandparents. Here is a photo in 2003 of Ganoo with Paris (Ganoo's real name is Frances, the nick-name Ganoo stuck after a grandchild named Lou Anne started saying it many years ago):

***Funny story, I almost named Paris' middle name after my great grandmother Frances. Miss Paris Frances :) Like Paris France (but add an S of course at the end, ha!). But many thought that would be a little over the top and too much like the country, and such, since the war was looming (and the US and France were not like each other then, remember "Freedom Fries"??). So I went with my dad's name... Miss Paris Scott. Still cute, but sometimes I think Paris Frances would have been cute. You????