Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Have A Date!!!

I have a date with some HD channels tonight :) A new series called True Blood starts tonight on HBO. I am not a vampire kinda gal, but I watched the making of this new series and it looks really good. So I will test it out tonight. Then Entourage starts back up again, gotta watch it too. So it's an HBO evening for me.....and Robb will be home soon, he was up at the cabin this weekend with Evan. So he is making breakfast for dinner. My favorite :) He knows it, so he suggested it!




And of course I'll be watching Big Brother tonight too...thank goodness for DVR! Go Dan!!!! I am hoping Jerry is out next. Followed by (I hate to say this) Memphis. Gotta root for a girl to be in the final 2. And Memphis won a car and he is a little "full of himself". So I am hoping the final 2 are Dan and Keesha.....Sept 16the is the finale!