Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Frame Project

Robb did not know I was taking this photo :)

This is our TV room, which is our little media room with all the computers too. I do NOT let my kids have computers in their rooms, NO WAY :) I do trust them, I do NOT trust the world. Anyways, this was my old scrapbook room, which is now moved into my workout room, which is now gone since I work out at "The Club" :) Ha ha Yes, I do change things a lot around here.

I group photos by "time". So this wall is all this past summer (2008). I actually threw in a few from last year (not summer though) because I had to balance it out with a few photos of my brother Tyler in there. For the most part this is all of our summer travels. It's not totally done though. After our Hawaii trip in a few weeks I'll have a few more photos to make it totally done!!! I had to run to Aaron Brothers for more frames on Friday morning before my workout. They have a 50% off area in the back that all these came from. I mixed and matched. I did not pay retail for these. I scoff at retail price for frames. And Pottery Barn prices for frames are just crazy, I'd never pay that, never, even if I was a ba-jillionaire :) It's about "principle", you know????

I may take a photo of another wall I have done, it's a wall of summer 2007, all our Europe travels. Greece, Turkey, Italy, France, Spain, Monanco....it's lovely! Anyhoo, this is 2008 in the photo. Alaska, Salvation Mountain, Disneyland, San Diego, Coronado Island..I guess I missed putting photos of Lake Powell up there though, hummmmmmm.........



I told Robb this is my wall of WOW (like the Webkins Wheel of Wow), ha ha!