Thursday, September 25, 2008

Belly Up!

Yep, another fish went belly up! 2 in 2 weeks...some kind of record for us. The last of the orginal fish we moved into this house a year and a half ago. So after this happened last weekend I (or shall I say, Robb) cleaned the tank. So we have 1 albino small sucker fish left (looks like a catfish) in the tank. Then also 1 beta fish. So tomorrow I may surprise the kids and get 2 more for the tank and another beta. The only problem is, guess who feeds the fish??? Oh and cleans the tank and bowl? Oh and has to find them a home, or a feeding timer for our vacations??? Yes, if you said ME, you are right. So they aren't really the kids' fish. They are mine. Cleverly disguised as the kids'!!!

So this fish' name was a Phx Suns' name. I forgot which. Not Nash, he died already awhile ago. Not Amare, we never named a fish Amare. So I am not sure who???? So I'll just call him Nemo :) Sounds good!!! Since really he was my fish for the last 2 years, the kids just did not know it.