Tuesday, September 30, 2008

E's first Soccer Game of the Season

Evan's first game of the season..Fall 2008! This was a night game and we beat the team. I think 8 to 0. Maybe 6 to 0. Forgot since this was like 3 weeks ago, I am really behind in updating photos.

Evan's coach's 16 year old daughter showed Paris how to make duck lips with pringles at the game!

My "Soccer Mom" shirt (see the ball?)...the back has his number blinged on it :) A big 4. We took this photo after we got home. We stay at the fields for another soccer game to watch and support another fellow team. Then a bunch of us went to ice cream at DQ. Like 20+ or more of us. So this is tired us, on a Saturday night, at like midnight. I had to show the shirt though. Thanks Liz for making it for me! I have orders for you!!

OH~ That is the necklace I made at Signature's Charm-tini!!! It's a build it yourself charm necklace from Brighton. You can take off and add pieces according to what you are wearing or holidays...so smart and affordable too. Great Xmas idea!!!!! I love mine :) Robb told me to enjoy the Charm-tini party at Signatures, so I did!! LOVE the necklace.....