This week was Aiden's class' week to perform in chapel. They performed a skit about Moses and Pharoah. Aiden was chosen to be Pharoah. So I went to Party City and all I could find was a Caesar costume in an adult size. So I got it, cut it and pinned it down. Wah-la :) A few thousand years a part, but hey, close enough. So Aiden had some cue cards, but memorized most of his lines. I was impressed. They also sang a few songs as group. So Weds I spent Chapel with his school and watched his perform. It was a packed sanctuary full of students, parents and teachers. Wow! I was very impressed!! I videoed too, or actually my sister Trystan did. But I need to edit it. She was too wiggly and I think anyone watching it will get motion sickness.
(See Aiden? Back row, corner)
(See Aiden? Gold sash, You did not know Pharoah could look like Caesar huh?)
Yay, Paris' uniform arrived and this was the first game that all CCV cheer teams had their cute uniforms on to cheer in. So I was more free with taking photos and video. Their age group is Pre-k and Kindergarten, so it is really a cute age group to watch. They were cheering for tackle football players that were 10 years old, which was fun and they almost got tackled themselves 1 time during the 2nd half. 1 girl on our team either forgot her uniform or something, so that kinda ruined my photos (hee hee, I am only joking)....
First Half of the game
Half Time show in the middle of the field! See Paris??? Right side, pony tail, red bow.
Water Break during the 2nd half of the game...
My busy week starts all over again tomorrow....school, guitar lessons, ballet, soccer, gymnastics, cooking lessons, cheer practice and so on. Evan also has a science project to do, oh joy!!! A model of the Earth, in layers :) My geology class last Spring will help with that :) ha!